Posted on: 04/24/12
This position has multiple roles, primarily responsible for creation, review, and editing of technical documentation for manufacturing, testing, labeling and change control activities.
- Maintain databases in support of operations, including assigning new component, subassembly, and assembly part numbers.
- Work with Marketing to assure part number data base is accurate and current.
- Assist in review of FDA export documentation
- Design, formatting and maintenance of critical document files such as device history records, bill of materials, drawings, document change notices, training records, molding and extrusion process validations, test methods, calibration procedures, SOP's, OI's. etc.
- Support Production in the generation of labeling masters and complete label quantity calculations for all work orders (DHRs)
- Expedite documentation for purchased, molded, assembled devices through production
- Special projects as assigned
- AutoCad experience essential
- Excel, Solid Works and/or Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Able to document all manufacturing details from conceptualization to finished assembly
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multi-task
- Minimum of 2 years experience in documentation support activities
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with co-workers and the general public.
- Capable of good time management to assure judicious organization and completion, and filing of all records (i.e. hard documentation and software based)
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
Temp to Hire
Volt Workforce Solutions
5255 E. Williams Cir., Ste. 5400 West
Tucson, AZ 85711
[click on "Apply Online" button]
This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - TheJobNetwork. Category: computer
- Software, Keywords: Documentation Specialist