and HOTEL accomidations, PLUS car rental, theme park tickets, dinner, theater more!!! UP TO 4 PEOPLE !
I'm not an agent. This is a private sale. I own this package, it's fully paid for, bought from Ramada Inn's International
HERE'S THE PACKAGE....
1) CRIUSE TICKETS (up to four persons, same suite) to Nassou from Port Everglades, florida
. Aboard the Imperial Majesty Cruise Line you will enjoy two days and two nights of luxury accomidations, includes all meals. The cruise ship will dock at Nassau, Bahamas Islands, where you can go ashore and tour the Island. The famous Altanis Hotel & Casino resides there, and you can tour their amasing facilities, shops, and Aquariums, go swimming, para-sailing, scuba-diving, snorqueling, or many other varied forms of entertainments.
2) $50.00 of Match-Play tokens to use at the ships Casino for Black Jack, slots, or Craps match play. Must match token funds with equal amount of cash to use these tokens (two tokens of $25 each).
3) Orlando, Florida ! 2 nights/3 days accomidations (up to 4 persons, same room) in a three star (or better) Hotel either prior to your cruise, or after, your choice.
4) FT. Lauderdale, Florida ! 2 nights/3 days accomidations (up to 4 persons, same room) in three star (or better) Hotel either before or after your Bahama cruise trip, your choice.
5) Rental car, seven consecutive days in a sub-compact, certain conditions apply like the fact that you will need a CC with a minimum balance of $500.00 available to secure the vehicle. Or, a $100 gas voucher if you choose to drive your own vehicle, reciepts must be saved and mailed into Imerial Majasty (owned by Ramada Inns) for them to send you a check.
6) Dinner Cruise tickets for two aboard the Jungle Queen.
7) Orlando Coupon booklet with up to $3,500.00 in savings, over 60 attractions !!
8) Bonus vacation added ! Puerto Vallarta, Mexico !! 4 days/three nights, three star (or better) Hotel accomidations for up to 4 persons, same room.
9) Port taxes for the Bahama Cruise Trip of $118.00 (taxes for two people) are already pre-paid by me, and you don't have to pay me extra for them, I'm throwing it into the pot......
I bought this package in 2006 and the deadline for these vacations is January 31st, 2010. I know that my schedule will not allow me to take the time to enjoy them, so I'm putting them up for sale
at this rediculously cheap price of $400.00 for all of it. It is fully transferable, but you will need your ID & PASSPORT to use the cruise portion of this package. All booking must be 60 days minimum lead time, Christmas & New Years excluded, booking is on a first come-first served basis, other conditions apply. Cancellations may incur penalties or total forfieture of package funds. Transportation to and from Florida and/or Mexico is your responsability. The vacation package does not include taxes, surcharges, meals (except where applicable), tips, drinks, or other expenses unless specified by the manifest or coupons issued. No refunds.
I also have some other vacations you may bid on that are also expiring on Jan 31, 2010.
1) CanCunn, 6 days/five nights
2) Total of 5 packages for 35 different locations (please enquire) around the continental United States for 3days/2 nights, including Las Vegas, NV. These cannot be used consecutively within a 60 day period, at least not under the same persons name if you get my drift.... ;)
GOOD LUCK !! THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS AD: NOT AN AGENT !!
I OWN THIS AND OTHER PACKAGES FOR SALE, AND CAN'T USE THEM BEFORE THEY EXPIRE.
CONTACT INFO: Chuck @ 520-360-1955 anytime, or just respond to this AD, thank you.
- Location: Sahuarita Az
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests